Purpose of the Job:
Responsible and accountable for ensuring that the maintenance & repair work of brewery (production and Utility) equipment and integration of new equipment in the new project are implemented on time, within budget and at desired scope & quality.
Job Responsibilities :
- Ensures the execution of planned maintenance implemented according to the standard.
- Ensures the breakdown equipment will be repair as soon as possible within required quality.
- Ensures the breakdown happen on the utility and production line was analyze to avoid the same problem in the future.
- Ensures subordinate working in good performance and develop skill and knowledge of sub-ordinate to achieve the required level.
- Ensures spare part stock was review to maintain the equipment reliability in economically quantity.
- Ensures the integration of new equipment in the project implemented on time with minimum impact to the production run.
- Ensures the coordination and communication within department and with other department was maintain to achieve the good performance of brewery
- Undergraduate D3 with minimum GPA 2,7 in Mechanical Engineering.
- At least 5 years successful experienced in maintenance management of utility and production process equipment.
- In-depth knowledge of production and utility maintenance & repair.
- Experience from drilling contractor is preferable.
- High integrity and high achievement motivation.
- Good communication skill verbal & written.
- Male, age 25 – 45 years old.
- Good team work skills.
- Good project management knowledge & skills.
- Excellent in managerial & behavioral skill: decision making, coaching, creating successful team, innovating.
- Familiar in computer applications
- Proficient in English both oral & written
- Willing to work at Central kalimantan, with a duty roster of 5:2.
- Develop Application System (Analyse System, Programming, Reporting)
- Maintain & monitoring existing Application such as Integrated ERP (Sales, Purchase, Inventory, Cash Bank, General Ledger, Production), Business Intelligence, Knowledge Management System, Customer Relationship Management System, etc
- Implement Application System (Training & Documentation)
- Graduate from reputable University majoring Information Technology/ Information System (Computer/Telecommunication) or equivalent Fresh graduate applicants are encouraged to apply
- Male , age between 20 -32 years old
- Have knowledge about programming Visual Foxpro, SQL Server & Crystal Report is advantage
- Have analytical & logical thinking, honest, proactive, hard worker, able to work under pressure, quick-learner
- Live in Bekasi, Cikarang & surrounding area and willing to work in Cikarang, Jawa Barat.
- Only for full time positions
Please send your CV’s to
PT Dunggio Drilling
Before December 20th, 2011