PT Petrosea Tbk has been designing, building and mining in all corners of Indonesia since 1972 and today is recognized as one of Indonesia’s leading mining, engineering, and construction contractors with international standard capabilities.
Due to our rapid growth at present, we are currently taking applicants for below position :
Monitor, control and supervise the mining production resources to achieve the production targets and objectives of the project in accordance with the project parameters and guidelines.
- Fluent in English, written and verbal
- Familliar with mining software
- Having at least 4 years of experience in the similar role (as Mining Supervisor)
- Certified in POP
- Understand the SHE aspects of mining operations
- Good communication and leadership skill
- Willing to be placed in all company location
- Excellent computer skill
- May be required to work flexible hours to meet Project requirments
- Responsible to implement short term detailed mine execution plans at the position level using the BMP process and to provide the necessary production [arameters needed by BMP on a continuous feedback basis to enable short term control to achieve the long term mine plan.
- Surpervise the performance of mining foremen, operators, technicians and unskilled personnel in the mining operations in the shift by shift BMP process using short term variance.
- Identify the development and training needs of the mining foremen, operators, technicians and unskilled personnel in the mining operations for the benefit of the Project Manager.
- Coordinate and supervise Mining production and other mining team to ensure smooth operations at loading points.
- Control production on an hour by hour basis and prepare timely and accurate reports on project progress as requires by the project.
- Assist Mining Superintendent in liaise and co-ordinate with maintenance departement to optimize and maximize mining equipment availability and utilization in achieving production target.
- Minimise axposure to personnel and the environment by identifying hazards and risks during the operation phase of the work packages and implement all safety procedures, rules and regulations in accordance with the Safety Management Plan.
We offer our staff a challenging and innovative work environment. An attractive salary package will be negotiated to ensure a high caliber appointment.
To apply for this position, please send your application together with a detailed resume including recent color photograph, and quoting in email subject: MINING SUPERVISOR to :