PT Ajinomoto Indonesia. It started from a big invention in Japan, in 1908; Dr. Kikunae Ikeda found the source of savory taste extracted from seaweed stock (kombu). The savory taste has then been called umami. A year later, seasoning which is the source of umami was produced with a brand name AJI-NO-MOTO®. Up until today, AJI-NO-MOTO® has been used worldwide by almost over 100 regions and countries for 100 years.
In Indonesia, AJI-NO-MOTO® has been distributed for 40 years and become widely chosen in the kitchens of many Indonesian mothers. From time to time product improvement and innovations keep being developed, proven by various seasoning products such as “MASAKO®” flavored seasoning, “SAJIKU®” ready-to-use (flour seasoning and seasoning for special dish), and “SAORI®” Oriental seasoning. Other than various healthy seasonings, Ajinomoto also produces beverage products such as “CALPICO®” cultured milk and “BIRDY®” coffee with milk.
In Indonesia, PT Ajinomoto Indonesia keeps working on fulfilling its commitment to provide meaningful contributions in food and health at a global scale in order to actualize better living to each and every one of us. These contributions are proven by its highly qualified products and passing international standard thus establishing loyalty on Indonesian consumers to keep using Ajinomoto products.
Trust and loyalty of the consumers in using Ajinomoto‘s products is very important to maintain and this commitment is a long and continuous efforts. The existence of AJI-NO-MOTO®” for 100 years in the world and 40 years in Indonesia has proven that AJINOMOTO is one of the most reliable companies.
IT Architect (IT-ARCH) Jakarta
- To design, develop and support system development.
- To coordinate system development tasks including design, integration and formal testing.
- To develop and complete action in system specification, technical and logistical requirement at IT Department of Ajinomoto Indonesia Group.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor’s Degree (S1) in Engineering, Computer Science/Information Technology/Information System/Informatics Management/Electrical.
- Male/Female, maximum age 26 years old (single)
- Having working experience is an advantage but Fresh Graduates are encouraged to apply
- GPA Min. 3.00
- English Min. Passive
- Good working knowledge of Win OS, Programming mindset, SDLC (Spiral Methodology), Strong analitycs, .NET Technology, ASPX, C#, SQL Server 2005 especially with SSIS.
- Able to work independently as well as in team
- Able to work under pressure and deadline
Send your updated application letter, CV, transcripts, diploma, recent photograph with maximum 500kb in PDF Format (more than 500kb automatically deleted) not more than December 9, 2011 to: email@example.com (write IT-ARCH as email subject)
HRD Dept PT Ajinomoto Indonesia
PO BOX 1019